- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups of sugar (150 grams)
- Half Package of vegetable margarine (melted) (approx. 125 grams)
- 2 and a half cup flour (approx. 350 grams)
- 1 package of sugared vanilla (5 grams) or you can use vanilla
- 1 package baking powder ( 8 grams)
- 2-3 peaches
- In a big bowl; mix the eggs and sugar very well until it looks like snow.
- Add melted vegetable margarine to the mixture and continue mixing.
- Then add flour and vanilla to the mixture and continue mixing.
- Last; add the baking powder and mix it with a wooden spoon. (Metal shall not be allowed to mix after putting baking powder.)
- Oil the cooker tray.
- The mixture is poured into the tray. It will form a thin layer.
- Peaches sliced and arranged on top of the dough.
- After putting the tray in the oven open the heater to 170 C, bake them for 30-35 minutes.
- At first 10 minutes fruits may become juicy but will draw water during cooking.
- At the end of 35 minutes immersed a knife to the cake, if it is clean your cake is baked.
Have a nice tea time:)