Nothing can be cosier than starting to crochet a baby blanket when it is snowing outside...
Tuesday, 26 January 2016
Monday, 25 January 2016
Wednesday, 20 January 2016
Sunday, 20 April 2014
My favorite sauce for pasta, never fails:)
- 20 olives
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 1 table spoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 gram of cheese
- Remove the kernels of the olives. I really love olives. Usually i have 3-4 different kinds of olives in my refrigerator. Today i use 3 different kinds of olives in my sauce...
- Chop the garlic cloves to thin slices.
- Put 5 tablespoon of olive oil and the garlic slices to the pan and saute them for 3-4 minutes.
- Make puree from tomatoes with grater or with the rondo. Add tomato puree to the pan, saute for 7-8 minutes.
- Add salt with the tomato puree.
- Add olives and mix them, saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add thymes and mix them don't saute, close the fire. (To protect the thymes smell in your sauce, always put it with your hand and do not saute on oven.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle over the sauce. I use Turkish white cheese, but feta or parmesan will also go well...